Friday, January 4, 2008

power for living

hello there!
I have been reading this book entitled " Power for Living" . I got this book from the library of my friend who is a pastor's wife.
I thought my being a christian has already helped me a lot in my stay here in the earth. I know I am a sinful creature and I also know that if I surrender my life to Jesus as His daughter, that I will allow Jesus to take control of my life, then LIFE IS WORTH LIVING FOR.
I have also read from the book that surrendering your life to Jesus, means being with Him everyday of your life and making Him the one who will take charge of your daily activities.
No matter how successful a person is, if we don't allow God to take control of our life, we always felt emptiness in our heart and we cannot be contented of what we have..
So, let's ask Jesus to come in our hearts and take control of our life...make that a challenge in your life and who knows? Life must be a full of roses everyday!!

No comments: